Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Video: The next gaming season - Fifa or Pes 2012?

Most of Africa's leagues are in various stages of completion, but the next football seasons in the major leagues start in a few months.

That brings to mind what I'll be playing. Football Manager is standard, of course, but what of the eternal battle between Fifa and Pes 2012?

I'm not sure what will take my fancy, especially with the Fifa 12 trailer looking so awesome. Have a look:




You must admit the new Pes 2012 is looking good as well. The trailer is this way.



I think Fifa has the best gameplay while Pes seem to be better on the graphics and animations.

And so the big decision: what to go for? The people have IGN went debating it.



After listening, I'm still not decided. Guess I'll get both.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a data of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable experience concerning unexpected emotions.
My site ... Bud trimmer

Anonymous said...

I almost never comment, however i did some searching and wound up
here "Video: The next gaming season - Fifa or Pes 2012?".
And I do have 2 questions for you if you usually do not mind.
Is it only me or does it look as if like some of these
remarks come across like they are coming from brain dead individuals?
:-P And, if you are writing on additional online social sites, I would like to
keep up with anything new you have to post. Could you make a list of the complete urls of all your communal sites
like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?



Have a look at my blog :: dragonvale dragon

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting, You are a very skilled blogger.
I've joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent post. Also, I have shared your website in my social networks!

My webpage :: Dragon Vale Action Replay Codes **

Post a Comment

I write, you critique! Feel free to be opinionated.