Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Feedback, please. Thank you!

Ok folks, I need a little favour.

The traffic on this blog has been increasing steadily and I am very proud that you are a part of this success.

AL-Smith is a sports blog, focusing primarily on African sport but for open-mindedness sake global headlines that affect the continent in a way are also added.

In the quest to improve this blog, I want to know your candid opinion of it.

And so kindly let me know what you would like to see added or removed from this blog.

Till later.

Thanks!

The comments link is below.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok.
Here is a comment for you.
You are stealing content from other sites. In particular
http://garyalsmith.blogspot.com/2009/06/confed-cup-south-africa-spain-preview.html
and
http://garyalsmith.blogspot.com/2009/06/confed-cup-nz-iraq-highlights.html

and other similar articles plagiarise soccerlens.com and free-football.tv

I will allow 72 hours for the removal of this content before starting official DMCA proceedings and seeking the closure of your blog.

Once you have removed the infringing content please confirm that you have done so using the form on http://www.free-football.tv/contact.php

Al-Smith said...

Hi Anonymous,

Would you believe me if I said that I thought I'd credited soccerlens for the two stories?

Since I didn't watch those games because I was on telly doing punditry, I figured soccerlens was the most trustworthy of alternatives.

That said, I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused, physical or otherwise and I can only begin to imagine how annoyed you are at such intellectual misdemeanour.

I would correct it as soon as possible though I cant remove because several of my fellow bloggers have hyperlinked/tracked-back to those stories.

The relevant credit has been given. I think I know better than to plagiarise!

Thanks!

PS: So now that that's out of the way, what are your comments on the blog?

:)

Post a Comment

I write, you critique! Feel free to be opinionated.